BAKE Bloggers Awards 2013 - Vote for MegaProjects Kenya
The BAKE Blog Awards were held on the 5th of May 2012 and represented our effort to reward bloggers that post on a regular basis, have great and useful content, are creative and innovative. This initiative is owned by the online community and was the first attempt at creating a formal yardstick to determine the professionalism of bloggers in the country through an analysis of content and relevance. These awards represent BAKE's efforts in the promotion of quality content creation.
For us to emerge the best, we ask you to vote for megaprojects.co.ke. We have for a long time showcased the best of Kenyan Mega Infrastructure Projects including the Nairobi - Thika Superhighway and Tatu City. This is not all we plan to cover the whole of Kenya day by day.
Voting (How To)
Voting is very simple, just follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.bloggers.or.ke/voting
- Step 2: Enter your name and email address
- Step 3: Select the blog you want to vote in each category
- Step 4: Confirm you have selected megaprojects.co.ke in the 'Best Kenyan Blog' category :-)
- Step 5: Select 'Submit My Vote'
Congratulations! you have voted in the BAKE Blog Awards. The voting is on and will run till the 1st of May 2013. Thanks for voting!